Thursday, September 15, 2016

Diet Delivery: Plan Eat Review

I live in Manila and work in Makati so I commute an average of 3-4 hours everyday. With that, I barely have time to cook meals for myself . Now, my office relocated in Makati Ave so its even more difficult to buy affordable and good meals. So in my search for a food delivery service that will suit my needs, I came across Plan Eat.

Plan Eat offers 1200, 1500, 1800 and 2000 calorie meals. The different meal plans contain the same set of meal, they just vary in quantity. I order the 1200 calorie per day set since I haven't been visiting the gym lately, my only exercise perhaps is when I'm malling haha :) The set is worth Php1,200.00 which is good for 5 days plus Php 100.00 for the delivery. They deliver the food on the day of consumption so when I get to my office building at around 8:30AM, my food is already waiting for me.

This is not my first time to try diet delivery. I have tried Dear Diet before (failed to do a review) but they charge Php1,700.00 (inclusive of delivery) for 1200cal meal. It's still cheap compared to other diet delivery services but with Plan Eat, I get to save Php400.00 more.

So for my first week with Plan Eat, below are the meals that I received from them.
DAY 1
Breakfast: Green Tea Chocochip Muffin
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch: Sausage, Lettuce and Tomato Pasta
PM Snack: Cassava Cake
Dinner: Grilled Oriental Chicken with Red Rice and Cucumber Coleslaw

What I Love: The Green Tea muffin, sorry I am sucker for anything green tea/matcha.

DAY 2
Breakfast: Tocilog
AM Snack: Banana
Lunch: Chicken Raisin Pomodoro Pasta
PM Snack: Chia Pandan Pudding
Dinner: Thai Patties with Cream of Spinach and Bun

What I Love: The Tocilog made me sing with glee, I feel like I not on a diet because I get to eat tocino. The Chia Pandan pudding was also very good.

DAY 3
Breakfast: Chicken and Egg Arrozcaldo
AM Snack: Banana
Lunch: Pesto Burger
PM Snack: Coffee Flan
Dinner: Swedish Meatball with Mushroom gravy, veggies and brown rice

What I Love: The Coffee flan, it was sooo good. I am really loving their snacks!

DAY 4
Breakfast: Tuna Wild Chestnut Breakfast rice
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch: Chicken, Sundried Tomato and Eggplant Angel Hair Pasta
PM Snack: Mango Curry Pande-Pizza
Dinner: Beef Stroganoff with veggies and Dinner Roll

What I Love: Again the snack won, the Mango Curry Pande-Pizza. It was just genius! I love the curry and mango combination.

DAY 5
Breakfast: Chicken Caesar Wrap
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch: Tilapia Fillet with Lemon butter sauce, veggies and brown rice
PM Snack: Pinoy Ensaymada
Dinner: Mom's Baked Mac

What I Love: The Baked Mac, it was tasty and has a generous amount of cheese.

Overall, I am pleased with my meals with Plan Eat. I am also glad that the set comes with 1 sachet of instant coffee so I still get to enjoy coffee everyday. I would recommend Plan Eat to those who are interested to try calorie counting and are looking for affordable meals. Having food on delivery certainly was convenient for me since I don't need to worry on my meals plus I get to be surprised what will I get everyday. Some people may find the meat servings quite small but hey that's what calorie counting is about right?

2 comments:

  1. SuperFit provides fresh diet delivery meal plans in Jacksonville & Lakeland. Our Chef prepared meals, to delivered weekly healthy eating meals to your home or office.

    fresh meal delivery Jacksonville
    Diet Meal Plans Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. keto diet weight loss

    ReplyDelete