Friday, September 25, 2015

Paradiso Palawan: Kalui Restaurant

More photos below of the very charming Kalui Restaurant!
Very nice facade and landscape.
    Slippers, shoes and the likes are not allowed the restaurant. Baskets are provided so guests can leave their footwear outside. 
I have no complaints though. Walking in barefoot made the experience in Kalui more homey.
The spacious dining area. But mind you, this place is ALWAYS full so its better to make reservations J
Even the restroom is adorned with beautiful paintings.
Some of the artworks on display are for sale. There is also an artist that night making portraits for the guests. I am not sure though if he's a main stay there. I wanted to have my portrait as well but I don't have a budget for that. So I just satisfied myself watching as the artist skillfully draws his subject. Tatay (the subject) was even even asking the artist to lessen his wrinkles in the drawing hehe..
And if every nook and angle of Kalui is picture worthy, so as their food presentation!
Arby enjoying the dessert: Mixed fruits with muscovado sugar in coconut. Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment