Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Paradiso Palawan: Day 2 - Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beach

 "Welcome to Fhloston Paradise!", nah, just kidding hehe. For Day 2 of our Palawan trip, since the weather is nice, we decided to go to the beautiful Nacpan and Calitang Beach. Before we left, Kuya Buknoy gave us some coconut. It was as if its his welcome drink for us, lovely!
 Because public transportation is difficult in El Nido, we hired Kuya Buknoy's tap-down (sort of improvised tricycle) to take us to Nacpan. It costs us Php 800.00 for all four us for the whole day. Not bad J
Entrance to Nacpan Beach.
We didn't pay for an entrance fee or parking fee in Nacpan. Although, you will find this small hut called Kyla's Cocina where you can rent a cottage for Php 300.00 and they even serve food. Since its already lunch, we ordered Buttered Shrimps, Chopsuey and Fish Adobo. For the food, it only costed us Php 150.00 each. I can't live without my Coke so I ordered one and its a whopping Php 50.00!
Food is served!!!
 After a hearty lunch, we decided to climb the hill so we can view both Nacpan and Calitang.
It was a hot 10-15 minute climb but it was fun and all worth it.
View of the twin beach.
I believe I can fly hehe
The other side/view of the sea was as a amazing as seeing the twin beach. 
It was an almost endless water and view of other islands from afar.

We spent the whole afternoon exploring the beach and swimming. Although I love to travel, I am not that much a fan of beaches; I hate the sharp stones, the icky feeling of grass/weeds on my feet. However, I really enjoyed Nacpan. I was feeling like a child at the beach for the first time. 

There were a lot of foreigners and local tourists there, and a lot was still arriving even late that afternoon. They say that the sunset view  there was breathtaking but we failed to witness it since we need to head back home. No worries though, that will be a great excuse to go back and marvel at its wonder J

No comments:

Post a Comment