Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Think Sophistication


Lately, I've been creating fashion sets and collections via POLYVORE. It's a website that allows you to create sets/collection whether its for fashion, beauty and home or if you simply want to express your creativity and unleash your inner fashionista (I do <3). Actually I accidently clicked this site while surfing the net and then..there you go! I'm enjoying it so much ..hehe
 
When I was a child, I greatly enjoyed playing paper dolls because you can mix and match the clothes and accessories and it only cost P1.00. Sometimes it comes as a freebie from snacks and candies.

I had one exactly like this when I was a kid! #tbt

Chibi Moon!!!
 
Now with POLYVORE I can create collages of different sets: from high-end sophisticated fashion
 to casual and laid back.  This is the latest set that I created entitled Think Sophistication.
It's my creation-inspiration for an event that I will be attending this April.

Think Sophistication via POLYVORE


You can check out my other creations (hah! i love how that sounds) at
Why not join POLYVORE too? Please follow me and I'll gladly follow back.

 
x.o.x.o

Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment